Taste of Hartford Winter Edition returns January 25 through February 7! With prix-fixe menus at several city restaurants including Vivo there’s no reason to miss this opportunity! We’re thrilled and honored to be participating once again in this this great #Hartford culinary tradition.
About the menu – Chef William Reardon has crafted his best Taste of Hartford Menu yet! Highlights include Prince Edward Island Mussels in a Pernod Cream reduction and a delightful Porcini Ravioli. With price points at $20.16 or $26.26 for a three course dinner, your meal at Vivo Seasonal Trattoria located at the Hartford Marriott Downtown, adjacent to Front Street, is packed with sumptuous flavor and considerable value.
Our menu is shown below. Reservations are accepted and are encouraged during this event. For more information give Vivo a call at (860) 760-2333.
Vivo Taste of Hartford Menu – Winter 2016
• Cauliflower Bisque. Gremolata
• Parmesan soufflé. Tomato Olive Ragu
• PEI Mussels. Pernod Cream Reduction. Grilled Ciabatta
• Arugula. Strawberries. Goat Cheese. Candied Pecans. Honey Balsamic
3 Course Entrée Selections- $20.16
• Porcini Ravioli. Truffle Parmesan Cream. Caponata Siciliana
• Pappardelle Bolognese. Veal & Beef. Mascarpone. Grana Padano
• Veal Ricotta Meatballs. Creamy Polenta. Red and White Sauce Duet
3 Course Entrée Selections- $26.16
• Veal Scallopini. Lemon Pepper Fettucini. Caper Berries. White Wine Butter Sauce
• Pork Osso Bucco. Risotto Milanese. Grana Padano. Madeira Glace
• House Made Ricotta Gnocchi. Oyster Mushrooms. Black Truffle Parmesan Cream
• Ice Cream Sandwich. Ginger Molasses Cookie. House Rum Raisin Gelato
• NY Style Cheesecake. Amarena Cherries. Whipped Cream
• Sweetened Ricotta. Gran Marnier Laced Berries. Cookie Crumble
(TAX AND GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED)
20% GRATUITY WILL BE ADDED TO PARTIES OF 6 OR MORE THOROUGHLY COOKING MEATS, EGGS, SHELLFISH AND POULTRY WILL REDUCE THE RISK OF FOOD-BORNE ILLNESS